- Who: Boys & Girls Grades 3-11
- Level: Developmental to Competitive
- When: Tryouts start Aug. 6th – Practices start Sept. 3rd
Competitive team program offering skills, practices and tournaments within the local area (MA & NH). All players must tryout. Space is limited to maximum of 12 players per team.
Our All In Hoops Local Team program is for those players looking to improve their competitiveness, basketball IQ, individual skill level and team play with the goal to make multiple development improvement prior to their next season. The All In Hoops Local team program also offers the most flexibility to play multiple sports and stay within the local area, minimizing the need to travel outside of MA/NH. Players who participate consistently season over season have the highest potential to become major contributors on their town and High School Basketball teams. Our goal for players in this program is to be able to continue to improve on the basketball court while continuing to participate in other sports, activities and other activities needing flexibility…whether playing for love of the game, for fun or for long term-development!
All In Hoops Local AAU/Club Teams provide unmatched programs, services, support and opportunities for our teams including:
- Professional Coaching & Network
- Competitive Local tournaments withing MA & NH
- 2 nights per week of skills and practices
- Up to 6 weekend tournaments
- The Most On-Court Time to Improve thru Practice, Skills & Training
- Opportunities to add and play in additional seasons
- An organization and family who cares about you, on and off the court, today and and into your future in sport and in life…